Participating in the sale of HAPI Token, purchasing HAPI Token and using any services offered by HAPI is fraught with significant risks and potential financial losses, including but not limited to:
● It should be noted that residents from the following countries are RESTRICTED from participating in the sale and acquiring HAPI tokens: Albania, The Bahamas, Barbados, Botswana, Cambodia, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Ghana, Jamaica, Malaysia, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Indonesia, Iran, Pakistan, People’s Republic of China, Panama, Syria, Thailand, United States of America, Yemen, Zimbabwe
● Features, functions, parameters and other qualities of HAPI Token («HAPI Token Qualities"),, as well as software, networks, protocols, systems and other technologies (including, if applicable, any blockchain) ("Base Technology") used for administration, creation, issuance, transfer, cancellation, utilization or processing of operations involving HAPI Token, may be technologically complex or difficult to comprehend or assess.
● HAPI Token and its Base Technology may be vulnerable to attacks targeting the security, wholeness or functionality of HAPI Token or its Base Technology ("Attack"), which may include Attacks employing computing power sufficient to suppress normal operation of the blockchain or another Base Technology.
● HAPI Token, HAPI Token Qualities or Base Technology may change or in one way or something cease functioning according to expectations due to changes made to the Base Technology, changes made using the features or functions embedded in the Base Technology, or changes brought on by an Attack. These changes may include, without limitation, "changes to the source code" or a "rollback" of HAPI Token or the blockchain.
● HAPI Token may be nullified, lost or spent, or lose most or all of its value in some other way as a result of changes to the source code, rollbacks, Attacks, changes to HAPI Token Qualities or inability of HAPI Token to function as intended.
● HAPI may pause or revoke access to services in the interest of complying with applicable laws and regulations, or if instructed by law enforcement or other governmental agencies, as well as other reasons, at the discretion of HAPI.
● HAPI Token may change in price or lose all of its value due to various factors, including discovery of unlawful behavior, market manipulation, changes to HAPI Token qualities or presumed value of Token Qualities, Attacks, as well as other factors, including, among other things, factors independent of HAPI.
● HAPI Token may decrease in price or lose all of its value due to legal or regulatory activity, or other actions made by law enforcement or other governmental bodies.
● Equally applicable to any other crypto asset, the risks outlined above may result in the loss of HAPI Token, a drop in or total loss of value of HAPI Token, inability to gain access or transfer HAPI Token, inability to trade HAPI Token, inability to gain financial benefits granted to holders of HAPI Token, and other financial losses.